New Delhi, Delhi

Best Hotel In Udaipur

Overlooking the Swaroop Sagar Lake, The Hotel Natural Udaipur

We stayed at this hotel for just one night and thats where we made a mistake. We should have stayed for at least two more days. One because there is so much to see and feel in Udaipur and two because this is a great place to stay. This hotel is located at the best possible location. It is right.

Located in the heart of Rajasthan, Hotel Natural Udaipur. The hotel's roof top restaurant, view of Swaroop Sagar, Lake Pichchola and Old City, has short but diverse menu, both Indian and Continental, to ensure exceptional taste and quality.

The Hotel Natural Located at edge of beautiful Swaroop Sagar Lake, the rooms of this hotel offer a magnificent view of City Palace across the lake. The hotel has a very well maintained terrace top restaurant with extremely courteous staff. The quality of food as well as the quality of service are appreciable.

Service is quick, hotel staff treated us so friendly, Food is impressive,value for money...

WORTH IT !!

Phone : +91 7737751000

email : reservations@mwhotelsudaipur.com

website : www.mwhotelsudaipur.com

Had an Experience with Mustangwings?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion