A LAKE VIEW HOTEL UDAIPUR

Hotel Natural Lake View Hotel is a pleasant and relaxed Bed and Breakfast Hotel in Udaipur

Natural Lake View Hotel, a Lake Side Hotel property with 11 Lake Facing Deluxe and Super Deluxe Rooms. Just in recent Past we took over this Property and completely renovated and modernized it to a contemporary hotel, to present High standards Hygiene Hospitality services to our privileged clientele

Hotel Natural Lake View has advantage a incomparable success in providing lodging facilities with momentous hospitality and most efficient charges to many tourists visiting Udaipur, India. Hotel Natural Lake View, situated in the incredibly centre of Udaipur offers a tasteful atmosphere to leisure travelers looking for relaxation and comfort.

Attention to the hospitality detail is essential part to the culture of the hotel with individually lake facing rooms complemented by the impressive, contemporary decor. Strict emphasis is given to aesthetics, cleanliness and hygiene backed by professionally managed and personally manned services.

Ideal for walking to local attractions or shopping streets, The Hotel Natural provides you with pleasant rooms and professional service. Udaipur in Rajasthan is an Impressive ancestry that over the centuries has amassed a tremendous wealth of resplendent glory; Hotel Natural Lake View welcomes you to a rare taste in the heart of Udaipur, Rajasthan offering you an insight to Udaipur with a hospitality that's utterly Victorian.

In addition, Hotel Natural Lake View rooms overlooking the beautiful Swaroop Sagar Lake, Lot of common are is provided to relax and meet other travellers.

Hotel provides you almost zero pollution area for sunbathing on roof top with individual lake view room. The small water body, overlooking terrace, is home to hundreds of birds from all over the world. Since birds are an integral part of virtually every ecosystem, it's not surprising that birds are all over the place.

The hotel's roof top restaurant, with 180* breathtaking view of Swaroop Sagar, Lake Pichchola and Old City, has short but diverse menu, both Indian and Continental, to ensure exceptional taste and quality.

The goal of Hotel Natural is to raise the standard of travellers in Udaipur by providing clean, hygienic and quality accommodation at a very optimised price.

email : reservations@mwhotelsudaipur.com

website : www.mwhotelsudaipur.com

Had an Experience with Mustangwings?

Comments

it was really amazing at Natural Hotel in Udaipur, as well better parking facility. conveniently located at walking distance from the city center. My room was spacious and very clean and had a nice view over the lake.view of lake from Room is so amazing. Service is quick,The staff is pretty friendly.

its really good hotel.................

:) :grin :cry thanks :sigh :p :eek

Thanks you for your welcome. Beautiful place, nice house, kind people I wish you lot of success.

:grin We spent here two nights.The staff were so welcoming and helpful and did everything with a smile .

Very nice roof top restaurant, near to city palace. hotels room really nicely decorated with some great Indian and cultural art. Very nice and helpful service, wifi internet area.

we saw city palace from hotel .

food was fantastic .very nice location of hotel natural .

:p

;) :p The hotel is very nice, we stayed in many hotels during our trip and this was absolutely the best! We stayed in a room with an amazing lake view, with air conditionig.

A large clean comfortable room on the ground floor, with amazing views of the lake. A quiet location and the view from the rooftop restaurant was superb. Great restaurant, and you are only a five minute walk from town with it's shops restaurants and bazaars.

Its realy amazing .......................